Here are a couple of resources if you are dealing with an addiction. I will continue to add resources as I build out my website.
If you are dealing with addictions of any kind a great website is www.smartrecovery.org. They have an amazing amount of support with the online facilitators, they have online meetings and a resource center that has tools, articles, and podcasts to get you on a new path.
This site will give you info on Alcoholics Anonymous for Southern Nevada, where the meetings are and there is a help line associated with the site.
Narcotics Anonymous for Southern Nevada.
• American Psychological Association ~ www.apa.org
• Nevada State Psychological Association (NSPA) ~ www.nasponline.org
• National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH) ~ www.nimh.nih.gov
• American Psychiatric Association ~ www.psychiatry.org
• American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry ~ www.aacap.org
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD):
• Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) ~ www.chadd.org
• Dr. Russell Barkley’s website ~ www.russellbarkley.org
• Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) (for adults with ADHD) ~ www.add.org